In this area, we will give you a step by step on how to use an API on how to use Google Trends data.
– STEP 1: On the Google Trends page, choose the country and language you want to compare. You must also specify a time range, the range of interest in the graph.
– STEP 2: To get started, you must choose whether you want to compare results for a specific term or search for a group of terms. You have the option to enter up to three terms or phrases.
– STEP 3 – After that, hit ‘Agree and Continue’ at the bottom of the page.
– STEP 4 – You will see data that represents search popularity in your country from Google Trends. All results will be color-coded based on their position in the market over time, as well as by country and language.
Step By On How To Use An API On Google Trend Data
The three types of data provided by Google Trends are:
– Search Results: In this area, you can find statistics on searches in your country, region, or the entire world.
– Popularity Over Time: This area displays data on searches that have increased and declined in popularity over time.
– Interest Over Time: This area displays data on search results that have seen an increase in interest over time.
The Google Trends data is highly accurate and accurate. It is based on global search data gathered in real time and enables everyone to see how popular a search is in different regions around the world. Additionally, it shows you trending queries, web searches, and YouTube searches (in some regions). It also displays information about search activity for specific topics or products.
Step By Step On How To Use An API With Google Trends Data
Make sure to have an account at Zyla Labs to start trying out the Google Trends data API. Your application can obtain real-time Google Trends data and utilize it to make strategic decisions by utilizing this API.
We’ll guide you through setting up your account and conducting various searches using this API. You’ll be able to see popular searches made by users all over the world, as well as search term trends over a specific period of time.
First, create an account at Zyla Labs. Once you’re finished with that, you must
Scrape results from the Google Trends Page. Retrieve information about what is trending in Google Search and also, interest over time and regions.
To make use of it, you must first:
1- Go to Google Trends API and simply click on the button “Subscribe for free” to start using the API.
2- After signing up in Zyla API Hub, you’ll be given your personal API key. Using this one-of-a-kind combination of numbers and letters, you’ll be able to use, connect, and manage APIs!
3- Employ the different API endpoints depending on what you are looking for.
4- Once you meet your needed endpoint, make the API call by pressing the button “run” and see the results on your screen.